Cost of living in Grand Rapids, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.890 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Rapids (United States) is 71% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,557 ($6,242) in Grand Rapids to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 2,170 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)