Cost of living in Grand Rapids, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.856 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Rapids (United States) is 70% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,722 ($3,179) in Grand Rapids to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Odessa costs 12₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Guatemala City costs Q400 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,779 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)