Cost of living in Grand Rapids, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 526 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.874 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Rapids (United States) is 78% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,207 ($3,668) in Grand Rapids to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,253 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Al Ain costs Dirham 4,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €34,681 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)