Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,317 in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)