Cost of living comparison between Granada, Spain and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,034 in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)