Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,970 in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 300 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)