Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,184 in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $377 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)