Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03012 EUR / NIO
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,620 (53,768 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $119 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)