Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02700 EUR / NIO
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 11% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,331 (49,298 C$) in Granada.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 2 hours ago)