Cost of living comparison between Granada, Nicaragua and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03186 EUR / NIO
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 8% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,514 (110,289 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $300 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)