Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03177 EUR / NIO
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 8% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,238 (101,920 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bintulu costs RM13 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santa Fe costs ARS $7,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 30 ман (about 1 hour ago)