Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25706 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,091 (R$ 8,135) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 6,100,000 Gs (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $60,000 (36 minutes ago)