Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26722 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,044 (R$ 7,650) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Malé costs 12,000 Rufiyaa (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,306 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €19 (40 minutes ago)