Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26851 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,114 (R$ 7,875) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Grand Cayman costs CI$11 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guangzhou costs 元3,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 40,660 (about 1 hour ago)