Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29950 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,529 (R$ 15,123) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (34 minutes ago)