Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22671 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,513 (R$ 6,676) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $18 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €0.11 (39 minutes ago)