Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10191 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 62% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,910 (28,551 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)