Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10241 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 61% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,223 (51,003 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)