Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23230 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 12% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,405 (6,049 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM161,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)