Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 21% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,421 (﷼ 73,019,425) in Gorgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)