Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran vs Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,522 (﷼ 72,891,954) in Gorgan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)