Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01264 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 37% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €949 (₨75,078) in Gorakhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (40 minutes ago)