Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01309 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 39% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,092 (₨83,472) in Gorakhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (44 minutes ago)