Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,352 (﷼ 65,945,549) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)