Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00083 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 6% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €3,059 (3,703,261 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 3 hours ago)