Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00054 EUR / CDF *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,709 (3,159,029 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pavlodar costs 8,800 KZT (10 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Oxford costs £0.48 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £7 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €54 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New York City costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)