Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00055 EUR / CDF *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,452 (2,658,349 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (19 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (about 1 hour ago)