Cost of living in Gold Coast, Australia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.638 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gold Coast (Australia) is 81% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,900 (AU$4,545) in Gold Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)