Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23363 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,124 (R$ 9,091) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edinburgh costs £23,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in The Hague costs €39 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 116,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)