Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22836 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,506 (R$ 6,597) in Goiânia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)