Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.121 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 58% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,529 (£2,256) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 2 hours ago)