Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 784 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.121 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 63% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,439 (£2,175) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Zanzibar costs 80,000 Shilling (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,075 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)