Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 691 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.133 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 60% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,714 (£2,395) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)