Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 645 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 65% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,143 (£4,371) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (36 minutes ago)