Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 620 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.094 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 52% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,580 (£2,358) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)