Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05274 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 60% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,291 (E£ 24,475) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$370 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (about 1 hour ago)