Cost of living in Giza, Egypt vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04869 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 10% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,346 (E£ 27,653) in Giza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM45 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)