Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04770 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 55% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €766 (E£ 16,065) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (43 minutes ago)