Cost of living in Girardot, Colombia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Girardot (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,403 (COL$4,936,990) in Girardot.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)