Cost of living in Girardot, Colombia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Girardot (Colombia) is 12% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,871 (COL$10,168,394) in Girardot.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)