Cost of living in Girardot, Colombia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Girardot (Colombia) is 15% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,437 (COL$4,894,752) in Girardot.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (23 minutes ago)