Cost of living comparison between Gijón, Spain and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 36% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,072 in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dallas, Texas costs $0.16 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,750TL (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (27 minutes ago)