Cost of living in Gibraltar vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.116 EUR / GIP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 74% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,791 (£2,500) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Vancouver costs C$1,362 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $21,845 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 57 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Brasília costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in London costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)