Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.146 EUR / GIP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 79% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,823 (£5,081) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)