Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.135 EUR / GIP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 78% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,854 (£2,515) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 15,994 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (37 minutes ago)