Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.135 EUR / GIP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 74% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,660 (£4,985) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 1 hour ago)