Cost of living comparison between Gibraltar and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.123 EUR / GIP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 73% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,195 (£4,626) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)