Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 71% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,115 in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)