Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 71% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,071 in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)