Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01325 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 27% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,102 (₨83,202) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)