Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20712 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,938 (RM14,182) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (12 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Haikou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 323 Kč (about 1 hour ago)