Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00459 EUR / GYD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 50% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,691 (1,022,073 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (42 minutes ago)