Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00421 EUR / GYD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 31% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,354 (559,174 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (about 1 hour ago)