Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00450 EUR / GYD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 50% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,869 (1,082,521 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 80 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)