Cost of living in George, South Africa compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06021 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 4% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,630 (R 27,073) in George.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$850 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$2.80 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 120 N$ (about 2 hours ago)