Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 70% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,727 in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Sydney costs AU$1.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 90 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Bursa costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)