Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 71% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,338 in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)