Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 550 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 71% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,330 in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (7 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)