Cost of living in Geneva, Switzerland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 609 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.934 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Geneva (Switzerland) is 208% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €9,254 (CHF 9,913) in Geneva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)