Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01869 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 15% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,730 (Php199,570) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)