Cost of living comparison between General Santos City, Philippines and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01905 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 16% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,780 (Php198,442) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)