Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01835 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 15% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,591 (Php195,679) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (24 minutes ago)