Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01617 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,616 (Php99,961) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)