Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01561 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,714 (Php109,805) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)