Cost of living comparison between Gebze, Turkey and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26380 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gebze (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,268 (12,387TL) in Gebze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (29 minutes ago)