Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23100 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 8% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €3,004 (13,006 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (about 1 hour ago)