Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23967 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 4% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,727 (7,207 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)