Cost of living comparison between Gdańsk, Poland and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22280 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 13% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,825 (12,679 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)