Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23622 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,601 (6,776 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)