Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25311 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 11% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,897 (11,448TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)