Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22142 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,520 (6,867TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $915 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Phoenix, Arizona costs $9 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oshawa costs C$150 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,531,600 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yun-lin costs 1,238,000 NT$ (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 110,000 (about 1 hour ago)