Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20552 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,450 (7,056TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bologna costs €1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $35 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$71,990,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)