Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09723 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 73% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,765 (28,442 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)