Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 16% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,428 (936,128 Franc) in Garoua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $120 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €900 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 128,000 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)