Cost of living comparison between Garoua, Cameroon and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 17% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,697 (1,768,608 Franc) in Garoua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 18,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (about 1 hour ago)