Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,903 (₩2,429,694) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (28 minutes ago)