Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,796 (₩2,294,944) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 650 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)