Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 78% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,485 in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Trujillo costs S/. 10 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)