Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 74% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,788 in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bridgetown costs 6.00 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)