Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21492 EUR / RON
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 15% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,445 (6,725 lei) in Galaţi.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)