Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21455 EUR / RON
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 15% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,279 (5,962 lei) in Galaţi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)