Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 58% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,527 ($2,974) in Gainesville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Umeå costs 6,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 90₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (37 minutes ago)