Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08384 EUR / BWP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,366 (P16,292) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (about 2 hours ago)