Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08219 EUR / BWP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 7% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,759 (P21,403) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sofia costs 2.20 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (about 1 hour ago)