Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09118 EUR / BWP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,350 (P36,737) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)