Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13616 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 5% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,139 (元23,052) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 80,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 1 hour ago)