Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13062 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,708 (元13,079) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $250 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (35 minutes ago)