Cost of living in Fushun, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12763 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 7% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,394 (元10,922) in Fushun.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,541 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 250 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £430 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,615 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tekirdağ costs 1,170TL (about 1 hour ago)