Cost of living in Fushun, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13326 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,490 (元11,181) in Fushun.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)