Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 37% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,187 in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $0.63 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨300 (44 minutes ago)