Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 39% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,092 in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)