Cost of living in Funchal, Madeira, Portugal vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funchal, Madeira (Portugal) is 38% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,342 in Funchal, Madeira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Wellington costs NZ$1,290 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kodiak, Alaska costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)