Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 46% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,390 in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)