Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 41% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,541 in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)