Cost of living comparison between Funabashi, Japan and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00882 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 109% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,795 (¥770,692) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maribor costs €400 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $350 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)