Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00798 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 80% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,415 (¥678,500) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budva costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php13 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (38 minutes ago)