Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25282 EUR / AED
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 75% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,680 (Dirham 22,468) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)