Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 65% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,133 in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minsk costs 6.00 BYN (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £660 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (22 minutes ago)