Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 EUR / SLL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 32% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,968 (33,276,899 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)