Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 71% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,078 in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (2 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (32 minutes ago)