Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 73% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,765 in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 813 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $14 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$120 (about 2 hours ago)