Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 76% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,643 in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 173 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 15,000 ₪ (44 minutes ago)