Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 73% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,761 in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 128,000 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)