Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 530 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 72% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,753 in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,523 (about 1 hour ago)