Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08750 EUR / BWP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 6% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,170 (P36,232) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)