Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09079 EUR / BWP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 9% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,285 (P36,184) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (43 minutes ago)