Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08566 EUR / BWP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 5% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,881 (P21,959) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)