Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29530 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,528 (R$ 11,947) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 2 hours ago)