Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29614 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,637 (R$ 12,280) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)