Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30856 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,755 (R$ 12,170) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (44 minutes ago)