Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27445 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,252 (R$ 11,850) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 237 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €40 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)