Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22223 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,458 (R$ 6,560) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bridgetown costs 228 Bds$ (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Newark, New Jersey costs $91 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $429 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 190,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 600 Дин. (31 minutes ago)