Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25121 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,761 (R$ 7,011) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1,809 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kirklareli costs 2,795TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)