Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13597 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,048 (元22,416) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)