Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12566 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 7% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,679 (13,358元) in Foshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ottawa costs C$35 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 800 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)