Cost of living comparison between Fort St. John, Canada and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.689 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 39% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,329 (C$6,286) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Valencia costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (about 1 hour ago)