Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 75% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,153 in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)